IF you’re into photography, be it with a smartphone or camera, and want to win some cash prizes (worth up to RM19,500), come join the #travelution photography contest, organised by KLiK, Media Prima and Tourism Malaysia.
The contest, which is held in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of Tourism Malaysia, is held on Instagram with a theme of Malaysian Scene – Place and Venue.
The concept of the contest is Then & Now.
Visit KLiK Instagram @klik.nstp for more details.
Here’s how you can enter:
1. What participants need to do is to take a photo of an interesting or historical place or venue in Malaysia (for Now), and pair it with the photo of the same place or venue taken years before (for Then).
2. The two photos of the same place or venue (Then & Now) need to be submitted in one Instagram posting.
3. Two categories: Camera category and Smartphone category, and each participant can only participate in one category.
4. This online contest will be held from Dec 10, 2022 to Dec 31, 2022 (unless otherwise changed by the organiser at its sole and absolute discretion)
5. Each submission must have two (2) photos (i.e. Then & Now). For the THEN segment, photos can be sourced from www.klik.com.my or your own collection while for the NOW segment, photos must be taken between Dec 10 and 31, 2022. The photo must be taken at about the same spot with the “Then” photo.
6. Participants should use their creativity in taking the photographs to reflect the theme of this contest. Minimal adjustment (brightness, cropping, white balance) of the photographs is allowed.
7. Photoshopped photographs are not allowed and will be disqualified.
8. Participants can submit up to three (3) entries only. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
9. A panel of professional judges (as appointed by the organiser) will shortlist fifteen (15) entries from each category for the prizes.
10. The shortlisted entries photographs will be displayed at a photo exhibition during Tourism Malaysia 50th Golden Jubilee celebration event on 9 January 9, 2023.
11. The copyright of all the entries belong to the participants.
12. The organiser NSTP reserves the right to use the winning photographs and all photographs submitted for the purpose of this contest.
13. All shortlisted participants will have to submit high resolution photos (min 2MB) to [email protected].
14. Set your instagram account to public.
15. Follow @klik.nstp Instagram.
16. Post your entry photos on your Instagram account with the following hashtags:
17. Camera category: #kliktravelution #tourismmalaysia #galeriprima
18. Smartphone category: #tourismmalaysiatravelution #tourismmalaysia #galeriprima
19. Cash prizes will be given to the Top 10 winners of each category.
1st prize RM5,000
2nd prize RM3,000
3rd prize RM2,000
7 x Consolation prize RM300 each
1st prize RM3,000
2nd prize RM2,000
3rd prize RM 1,000
7 x Consolation prize RM200 each
© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd